Submit your design for a chance to win over $100!
email entries to email@example.com
please include your name and graduation year in submission to be considered
Design the 2022-2023 Harvey Huddle T-shirt!
The Harvey Boosters is holding a competition to see which talented student at Harvey High School will create the design for the 2022- 2023 Harvey Huddle T-shirt! This product is exclusive to the Harvey Huddle, but will be available to the student body to purchase at a discounted rate.
The 2022-2023 Huddle season theme is:
“We belong to the city”
The Harvey Huddle is an exclusive group of enthusiastic HHS fans dedicated to the student athletes of Harvey High School. T-shirts are distributed as part of the membership!
What will I win?
The 1st place winner of the competition with win and initial prize of $100.00 CASH + 5% commission on each pledge membership
The estimated total winnings for the t-shirt designer is ~$300.00*
The 2nd place winner will take home $50.00
The 3rd place winner will take home $25.00
*based on 2021-2022 Huddle membership. Commission will be paid January 1, 2023
Who can enter?
Current students attending Harvey High School full time during the 2021-2022 school year are eligible to enter the competition.
When is the competition?
The competition starts April 19, 2022.
The competition ends on May 6, 2022.
Voting on the winners will be done through social media / the booster website May 9, 2022 through May 13, 2022.
The winners will be announced before the end of the school year.
How do I enter?
Submissions are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 6, 2022 at 11:59PM.
Acceptable submission formats include the following:
(Email submissions) – pdf, jpg, tiff, png
Submissions must include name and graduation year to be considered. Failure to include name and graduation year will result in disqualification from the contest.
- Design to be applicable to the school year’s theme “To our colors we’ll be true.”
- Design can be hand drawn or made digitally as long as colors are appropriately depicted or called out.*
- Design must only have one color background *
- Design can have up to 2 print colors *
* for additional color information, see charts below*
- Design must be limited to the front of the t-shirt
- Design sketch must be clear, not muddy, and easy to interpret
- Design must be appropriate for school setting and must not contain-
- Vulgar language or depiction
- Inappropriate images