Harvey Reverse Raffle Rules
Attend the Reverse Raffle on January 21, 2023 at LaMalfa Party Center. You do not have to print your ticket. There will be a check in at the door. All tickets for the special raffles and 50/50 will be entered into the drawings. If you are not in attendance and are a winner, you will be notified.
You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of purchasing raffle entries to qualify for participation. You must, however, be 21 years of age or older to purchase entries for any of the prizes where liquor or alcohol are provided as part of the prize raffle basket.
MAIN BOARD AND SIDE BOARDS
(1) The Main Board prize is $2500. There are 200 numbers to be called. The main board controls all side boards.
(2) The holder of every 25th Main Board ticket number drawn will win $25.
(3) Side boards are a 50/50 split with the winning ticket holder(s) and the HHS Athletic Booster Club.
-The $10 Side Board prize is $1000.
-The $5 Side Board prize is $500
-The $3 Side Board prize is $500
(4) After the first 195 tickets are drawn, the remaining 5 tickets will be the winner(s). When you purchase a ticket, you will make a choice of split or go all the way.
(5) The last number drawn is the winner for the Main Board and side boards.
(6) Ticket holders who chose to go “all the way” are eliminated from the split option if their numbers are drawn before the last number. The remaining two to four ticket holders then split the prize.
(7) The committee will settle all disputes and the decision is final.
(8) All unsold tickets are the property of the HHS Athletic Booster Club. If any of those tickets are in the final drawn, it is assumed the HHS Athletic Booster Club’s tickets will go “all the way”.
(1) The 50/50 proceeds are split between the winner and the HHS Athletic Booster Club
(1) You must be 21 years or older to bid on prizes with alcohol.
(2) Auction prize winners, not in attendance, will be posted on the website at 6PM on Sunday 2/22/23
(3) Winners will be contacted by a booster member via phone number provided at purchase to arrange pick-up or drop-off
(4) Auction Prizes cannot be shipped to winners. Pick up or drop off must be arranged. It must be within 25 miles of the school.
(5) Winners must respond to booster club by phone, Facebook personal message, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 31, 2021 or prize will be forfeit.